Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Rowan: We decided to knit a baby blanket for a SECRET friend. (I won't say her name, but I can tell you that she is now at the stage whered she can't tie her shoes because her belly's too big.) It is the Big Bad Baby Blanket out of Stitch 'N Bitch. Maisie started it off in beautiful moss stitch with the yarn doubled, but when I took over, I had to undo each row after I knit it because I don't have the hang of moss stitch yet. Now I'm practicing my moss over on the little orange swatch. I hope I'll graduate back to the blanket soon.

Maisie: The cabled socks are getting ignored, uuuuunfortunately. But I am almost done with a sweater which I forget the name of and am too lazy at the moment to look at
from a recent Rowan pattern book. I just casted on for Honeysuckle out of another book I'm too lazy to look for. Also, I will knit The Big Sack Sweater from Stitch N' Bitch for the winter games Knit-a-long. So, I'm a busy knitter. I've been thinking of casting on a certain lace tank top, too......more on that later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home